I'd be pretty crap at what I do if I were writing without selling, don't you think?
The long and short of it is that giving away genuinely valuable free stuff is a great way to sell - AND it's a nice thing to do.
It's the kind of marketing that helps you establish authority, get sales from it, and sleep at night knowing you're helping people. That's the kind of success I want. So you'll sign up for the Medici Letter, won't you? Here's why you should:
If you sign up for the Medici Letter, I guarantee you every week you will walk away with at least one idea that, if you apply, will help you:
- Boost sales so you can grow your business to the size you want
- Increase your prices while making your customers happy to pay the price
- Cut your marketing costs so you only invest marketing money where it pays
- Understand your customers better so you can give them what they want
- Keep your customers coming back for more so each one is worth more to you
- Create marketing you can test and measure so you know what works
- Stay up-to-date with the best marketing channels and platforms so you don't waste your time chasing shiny objects that take your money and make your competitors laugh at you
- Get specific numbers, proven facts, research data, and evidence about which marketing ideas work best so you can make wiser marketing decisions
- Understand the timeless principles behind marketing successes thousands of years ago, hundreds of years ago, yesterday, and today... The principles never change
- Laugh at some of the borderline inappropriate things I talk about - because who said B2B had to mean boring to boring?
As a business owner I don't expect you to have the same time I do to dedicate to uncovering the insider secrets to reliably & demonstrably making our cash till quiver with repeated orders.
So let me do it for you.
Scroll down to the next page to continue reading...